Student Financial and Administrative Services consists of the following University offices:
- Associated Student Agencies
- ID Center
- SFAS System Services
- Student Financial Services Center
- University Registrar
New: Proxy Management
SFAS is currently implementing Proxy Management, a web-based system that allows students to grant others access to selected student records and/or to the Student Account.
- access eBill-ePay to view the Student Account and make payments
- see the Student Account History
- view grades
- see holds that have been placed on the student’s Yale accounts
Students who have set up Authorized Payers within eBill-ePay will need to reauthorize them in Proxy Management prior to May 25th, 2017 to continue the payer(s) eBill-ePay access.